I thought I'd give it another try and he seems to have gotten the hang of it! Here he is demonstrating his new walking skills. He also does a little chatting for the camera and gives a demo of one of his other new skills: waving. New skills everyday ... :-)
Rhys was born on September 25, 2011. We are loving getting to know him and watching him grow. We hope you will too!
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Taking the alligators for a walk
Rhys has become pretty proficient at pulling himself up and walking along while holding on to things (the sofa, coffee table, mom and dad, etc.), so we thought he might like a push toy that he could walk with. When we first presented him with his new push toy though, he was more interested in sitting by it and playing with the bug decorations on the handle.
I thought I'd give it another try and he seems to have gotten the hang of it! Here he is demonstrating his new walking skills. He also does a little chatting for the camera and gives a demo of one of his other new skills: waving. New skills everyday ... :-)
I thought I'd give it another try and he seems to have gotten the hang of it! Here he is demonstrating his new walking skills. He also does a little chatting for the camera and gives a demo of one of his other new skills: waving. New skills everyday ... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment