Monday, May 13, 2013

Positive Peer Pressure

For most of the winter, Rhys refused to wear a hat.  And gloves, but that's another story and is still the case ...  (Thank goodness for coats with hoods or I would have felt like a completely horrible mom on many a chilly day.)  Then, in late February we had an outing with some friends to the Building Museum.  At the time, Rhys's friend, Drew was particularly fond of hats and even wore his hat indoors:

True Story: Not only did Rhys let me put his hat on him on the way home that day and wore it all the way home, the next day he even brought me a hat to put on him!  Thanks to Drew, for the end of the winter and into some of the chillier days in early Spring, we got to have moments like this:

Thanks, Drew!  I guess peer pressure is not always a bad thing.  ;-)

And, while we're flashing back to our February Building Museum trip, here's a pic I love of Rhys trying to climb a column in the Building Museum atrium:
Dream big, baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment