Monday, May 13, 2013

Fun with Friends

April 2013

I'm still working an 80% schedule, which means I'm able to stay home with Rhys on Fridays. I really love our Fridays together and feel super fortunate that I get to have that time with him.  Although sometimes it can be hard to plan and schedule around nap schedules, Rhys and I often try to have play dates or other meet-ups on our Fridays.  Usually our "play" dates involve mostly parallel play, but lately there's been a bit more interaction with Rhys and his friends.  

For example. when we went to the park with Nico, they decided to hold hands for a bit:


It was super cute!  Nico's mom and I both commented that while we'd seen them hold hands with us and other adults before, we'd never seen them hold hands with other kids before.  I guess sometimes it's nice to know you have a buddy with you on the playground.  :)

Then, when we were over at Drew's house, while they were having some grapes, Rhys decided to feed a few to Drew.  Again, a very cute moment and another first!


Finally, while this does not represent a first, I just like this picture of Drew and Rhys looking out the door together.  :)

Yay for Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment