Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another Photo Shoot: 15 months old and Dad in the picture ...

Twice when we've gone to visit my parents in Florida, we've gotten pictures of Rhys taken by a local photographer (see here and here).  I think the pictures turned out really great and keep books of both sets on my desk at work.  However, since Jeremy didn't come with us on either trip, when people look at them, they keep asking me where Rhys's dad is.  (I swear, I'm definitely not trying to pass myself off as a single mom- I find taking care of a baby hard enough with two people!)  

Fortunately, we were able to rectify this problem with a new photo shoot after Christmas.  I think these turned out really nicely too and love having great pics of all three of us.  

I look forward to sharing these at work as well.  :-)










And showing off his dad's eyelashes



No comments:

Post a Comment