Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Beach Boy

While we were in Florida, we took Rhys down to the beach one late afternoon.  The last time we took him to the beach (see here), Rhys wasn't yet mobile or really aware of where he was, so I was excited to see how he would react now that he can run around and explore.  I was also a little concerned that he would want to spend all his time eating sand.  Fortunately, that was not the case.

Rhys was mesmerized by the beach!  He found a hole in the sand and had a ball taking sand out of it and then putting sand back in it.  He also enjoyed showing us sand he had found, running away from the hole towards the ocean, and then running back.  I think he could have entertained himself for hours there and it was so much fun to watch him exploring it all!  I believe a beach vacation is in our not-so-distant future.  :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment